2016年10月4日星期二

Self-introduction

Hello, it is good to see all of you.

  •   Basic information
My name is Kaixin Deng, an exchanging student, and you can just call me Finana.
I major in English and minor Korean in Sun Yat-sen University. Now, I am going to spend one semester as a junior student in Sungshin Women University.

  • Hometown & Family
I grew up in Guangdong Province, which is next to Hong Kong and Macao.  So I believe that my Cantonese is better than mandarin because we seldom talk with mandarin in Guangdong.      
Besides, Guangdong has long summers which is from April to October. Even in Spring Festival, we can wear skirts and thin sweater since it is so warm. Of course, no snow all year round.

When it comes to my family, I am the only child in my family because of Chinese birth control. Although I did not have a big family, I never feel lonely because I often play with my twin cousins. My father is a banker while my mother is an accountant. They will spend weekends with me if I am at home. 

  • Hobbies
I am keen in shopping, watching films and chatting with friends. I also have learned piano for 3 years and I will practice at home. What`s more, I will do some cleaning when I am upset or stressful so I also regard it as my hobby. 

  • Experience
I have traveled plenty of places in China but I seldom visit foreign countries.  There are some reasons for it. First of all, I am tired with package tours so I prefer to travel personally. But it is not easy to get a visa. Also, we do not have so much energy and time to prepare for a trip because we do not have a long summer or winter holiday and we are always busy with study in China. 

For the sake of substantial campus life, I took a part-time job as a marketing personnel and got an internship in government.  But what impresses me most is the volunteer activity. I have taught some poor children, taken care of the elder and also assist foreigners to carry out  environmental events. I enjoy myself when I give assistance to some one need help.

  • Summary
In the end, I am grateful to meet you guys and Kyle. I ensure that  we will spend a wonderful time in our class. If you have interests or questions about China, I am incredibly willing to share with you. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

没有评论:

发表评论